Soft Starter (SS)
No Results Found
There are currently no training courses available.
Course Duration: 1 Day
CPD Points: 0.75
Introduction and Basics of Soft Starters
- The theory in this course will cover the basic principles of Soft Starter operation and how to select soft starters for any given application, e.g. pumps, conveyors, etc.
- All aspects of installation will be covered. This includes cooling, the use and selection of correct fuses and environmental concerns.
- We will cover the basic parameters and initial setup at commissioning, together with the parameters that are most commonly used in industry.
- User fault finding including full descriptions of faults, possible causes and remedies.
- Demonstrations on the Superdrive G2 and WLP Soft PLC will be done
- The practical exercise will be to factory reset the Soft starter, program voltage ramp and Pump control as well as learning how to save the two control modes.
Variable Speed Drive CFW 11
Variable Speed Drive CFW 09
Variable Speed Drive CFW 701 (HVAC)
Soft Starter (SS) Training
Electric Motor Training
Drives Service Training
Drives Practical Refresher
Smart Relay SRW-01