PLC WLP Training
No Results Found
There are currently no training courses available.
Course Duration: 2 Days
CPD Points: 2.00
The purpose of this training is to learn how to program WEG VSDs, soft starter and Smart Relays by using WEG Ladder software.
- A basic theoretical introduction to the PLC WLP programming will be covered, giving you a comprehensive understanding of the Numbering System.
- All aspects of installation of the software WLP are covered in this course, including its function upon communication with the VSD.
- Users will gain an understanding of the memory map and how to use the programs addresses.
Practical instructions and program writing exercises
- The practical aspect of this course involves tasks such as creating a project, Instruction set usage and exercises on writing a program using the instructions and simulation of the program on the training bench.
- Training is concluded upon completion of the program writing exercises.
Variable Speed Drive CFW 11
Variable Speed Drive CFW 09
Variable Speed Drive CFW 701 (HVAC)
Soft Starter (SS) Training
Electric Motor Training
Drives Service Training
Drives Practical Refresher
Smart Relay SRW-01