Variable Speed Drive CFW 11 Training
Course Duration: 2 Days
CPD Points: 2.00
This course will concentrate on the WEG CFW 11
DAY 1: Introduction and Basics of VSDs
- The theory in this course covers the basic principles of operation of a VSD, as well as the correct manner in which to select a VSD for any given application, e.g. pumps, conveyors, etc.
- All aspects of installation including cooling, selection of the correct fuses, environmental and reactor requirements are covered as well as the basic parameters and initial setup at commissioning including those parameters most often used in industry.
DAY 2: Complete Programming of VSDs
- The complete parameters of Variable Speed Drives will be covered, including comprehensive descriptions and explanations of each of these parameters.
- User fault finding including full descriptions of faults, possible causes and remedies will be covered. A demonstration of available drives software will be done.
- Practical experience with hands-on exercises and a final practical task will be given.