Soft Starter (SS) Training
Course Duration: 1 Day
CPD Points: 0.75
Introduction and Basics of Soft Starters
- The theory in this course will cover the basic principles of Soft Starter operation and how to select soft starters for any given application, e.g. pumps, conveyors, etc.
- All aspects of installation will be covered. This includes cooling, the use and selection of correct fuses and environmental concerns.
- We will cover the basic parameters and initial setup at commissioning, together with the parameters that are most commonly used in industry.
- User fault finding including full descriptions of faults, possible causes and remedies.
- Demonstrations on the Superdrive G2 and WLP Soft PLC will be done
- The practical exercise will be to factory reset the Soft starter, program voltage ramp and Pump control as well as learning how to save the two control modes.
Click on a location to view the available dates.