PLC WLP Training
Course Duration: 2 Days
CPD Points: 2.00
The purpose of this training is to learn how to program WEG VSDs, soft starter and Smart Relays by using WEG Ladder software.
DAY 1: Theory
- A basic theoretical introduction to the PLC WLP programming will be covered, giving you a comprehensive understanding of the Numbering System.
- All aspects of installation of the software WLP are covered in this course, including its function upon communication with the VSD.
- Users will gain an understanding of the memory map and how to use the programs addresses.
DAY 2: Practical instructions and Program writing exercises
- The practical aspect of this course involves tasks such as creating a project, Instruction set usage and exercises on writing a program using the instructions and simulation of the program on the training bench.
- Training is concluded upon completion of the program writing exercises.